Friday, November 9, 2012

Top Five Saturday Laughs :: 11.10.12

Friday nights are much less anti-climatic when I know I have to go to work onSaturday morning!  Thankfully, I only work until noon.  I am looking forward to celebrating my amazing mom's birthday on Sunday!

I had a bunch of laughs so choosing five was rather challenging, so if that is my worst problem for the weekend  - I'll take it!

5.  Claire was looking at an old photo of Ryan and I (before he started shaving his head).  She asked me, "Mommy, who is with you in this picture?"  Ryan walked in the room just in time to hear the question and told her that he was in the picture with me.  Claire looked at him crooked and responded, "But you have hair daddy, that can't be you!"

4.  The girls love to play dress-up, they seriously play all the time.  One night after their baths, they decided they needed to put on their tu-tu's.  Natalie was so excited that she ran around the house, shrieking "TU-TU!!"



3.  I am a huge snuggler.  I love to cuddle with the girls and kiss their cheeks all the time.  Thankfully, Claire has started to become a little love bug too.  She gave me a random kiss and smacked her lips late.  She quickly said, "Let me do that again, my kiss didn't come out right!"

2.  Whenever Ryan or I sit on the floor, Natalie runs up to us, taps our head while saying "duck".  Then she runs away giggling hoping we will chase her.  I guess she's a little young to understand duck, duck, goose :)

1.  On Election Day, Claire's friends at daycare were able to go vote with their parents.  I voted after I dropped the girls off and Ryan went at night.  Claire was distraught when Ryan was going to leave saying, "Daddy, but I want to go boating too.  All of my friends got to go boating today, ppppllleeeeaaaasssseeee take me with you!!!"

I am linking up with Melissa from The Mommyhood Chronicles.  If you like funny posts, this is the place to find them!

signature

1 comment:

  1. First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't
    mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing.

    I have had a difficult time clearing my mind in getting
    my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing
    but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to
    be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?
    Kudos!

    Review my homepage ... alienware e2055

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.